True Weight Loss is Measured by Your Ability to Maintain Results After Dieting…
Did Your Last Diet do that?
Whether you’re dealing with weight issues, battling type 2 diabetes, or unhappy with the way you look in the mirror, the Ideal Protein medically developed weight loss method puts YOU in the drivers seat. Not only can our program provide stable, sensible weight loss, but you’ll also gain an education on:
- how and why you gain weight;
- how to maintain a stable weight;
- when and in what combination to consume fats, carbohydrates and proteins;
- why an active lifestyle is so beneficial to your health;
…in other words you’ll gain the knowledge to assist you in losing your excess pounds and maintaining a stable weight after dieting.
Get the Education You’ll Need to Keep the Excess Pounds Off and Learn How to Maintain a Balanced Weight
Everyday you’re surrounded by healthy messaging – eat better, exercise more etc.. Are you skeptical…could it really be that simple? The answer is yes… provided you’re listening to the right message. Ideal Protein is a medically developed weight loss and balanced weight maintenance method with over a decade of success…
- A food program which includes a wide variety of spicy, sweet and salty gourmet foods;
- Losing weight can provide significant health benefits for high blood pressure, cholesterol and type 2 diabetics;
- Expert guidance and professional support under the tutelage of your personal weight loss coach;
- The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method has a beginning, a middle and an end!
Will you add your story to our catalogue of positive dieter experiences?
Find out how Ideal Protein can help you lose weight, while teaching you balanced lifestyle strategies to ensure you maintain a stable weight. 508-240-1700
Ideal Weight Loss of Orleans is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
Orleans Market Place, 136 Route 6A Unit B4
Orleans MA 02653 – Phone: 508-240-1700
Copyright © 2018 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.